Wednesday 18 February 2009

A Change of Venue

We Mission Control Staff were at the Chan Centre this morning. There's Tim, our wrangler texting on his phone. There's Tina (Keystone Extras) in our welcomed change of venue. Here I (Keystone Extras) am posing with Theresa. Troy (Blink Managementlooking all dapper... Colin (Def-Con -5 Talent) and Tim... Reagan (Blink Managementand Adiam (In-Motion Talent) showed-up a little later in the day as the regular AS-Candi. Along with Herb (Showbiz Managementand Nora (Showbiz Management)... Andrew (Showbiz Managementand "I don't know"... It was a pretty short day for the Mission Control Staff, so after I got wrapped I walked around the UBC campus to enjoy the weather. So nice, outside!!!  I bought a root beer float and enjoyed the afternoon. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 22 Background. Length of Call: 5 3/4 hours.

No comments: