Saturday 14 February 2009

Pajama Party!!!

Here I am posing with Lindsay and Mike at the Sweet Soul SLEEPOVER tonight!!!  It was held at the DollHouse Studios.  I tried attending this party last year, but it got so packed by midnight that they had to close the doors.  This time I made a point of getting here early. Joe, one of the bartenders... Posing with Elizabeth and Cheryl... Time for a little burlesque performance. Here we go! A wind-up doll... Betty Cooper... Veronica Lodge... And that's Joe as Archie Andrews! It was Joe's first time on stage as a performer. The girls were fighting over him in this skit. And the clothes come off! LOL!!! Awesome! Time for Lindsay... The lady in red... After the performance, the dancing continued. I met Joe a few years ago when we worked together on the set of "The Dead Zone". Johnson in the house?!? Pat was here too! Everyone was dancing in their sleepwear. This guy ate some Imperial Margarine. A mistress of the hula hoop... I don't mind being shirtless in this place because it gets damn hot in here. Oh baby!!! One of the best outfits of the night... Joe and I, separated at birth?!? I met Harmony tonight! The touchy feely bed... Woohoo!!! Mike deejaying his set... Mike and Rose... My turn with Rose... Cute girl with the hula hoop... LOL!!! Alie and Phil... I love this place. The babe in blue again... Time to put your pants on.  My night ended at 5:00 am.

No comments: