Monday 9 February 2009

My Monday Mouth

Parisa and I finally got a chance to check-out JJ's Dining Room & Lounge today! We've been planning to eat at this restaurant (which is located inside the Downtown VCC Campus) for weeks.  The place is run by the culinary students of this college. And it was all Parisa's idea.   I never heard of this place, so all the credit goes to her. I was surprised when I saw the prices on the menu.  The most expensive dish was only $9! Posing together... Our appetizers... Parisa's Chicken Entree... Of course, I had the Steak. Parisa with our desserts... LOL!!!  Apparently, the menu here changes constantly, so it's always worth further visits.  It's one of the best kept secrets of the city.  Great food with a cheap price tag!  Thanks for the chocolate, Parisa!!! After running a few errands and visiting a couple of friends, I walked over to the Italian Kitchen to meet-up with Jenn. Spotted, Jemangus Prime walking and texting at the same time. This was the first time I've been to this restaurant. We decided to sit at the bar. Credit Jenn for recommending this place to me. You can watch all the cooking from here. Jerrit, one of the cool bartenders at this place... Bartender Extraordinaire, Hillary gave me a Meatball to sample and it was delicious! I was still full from my lunch with Parisa, so I ordered their Dessert Platter. The four donuts on this plate were filled with warm chocolate ganache.  Just awesome!!! Jenn opted for this salad which looked quite appealing. Conducting some business on my iPhone... Hillary, the Bartender Extraordinaire...  The Italian Kitchen is a great place with delicious food and a very friendly staff!!!  I basically spent my day stuffing my mouth.

No comments: