Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mission Control (Day 3)

We were back at Bridge Studios for one more day this week.  I was able to see the crows this time since we got called in a little later this morning. Marie (Showbiz Managementplayed one of the reporters today. Christopher (Muse Artist Management)... Now, me (Keystone Extras) with Christopher (Muse Artist Management)... Dave (Showbiz Managementand his hand... Posing with Bill (Keystone Extras)... Carrie (Double Agents Talent) was here too! This is our wardrobe girl, Suzanne. The Def-Conian Circle... Tom (Keystone Extras) and Kevin (Boss Management Inc.) staying warm... It's been awhile since I've worked with Mauricio (Boss Management Inc.). Scott, our other wardrobe dude... This was probably our easiest day by far.  The only work I (Keystone Extras) did today was put on my necktie!  No really, I'm serious. Bison burger for lunch, dude!!!  We finished off our day with some set-related gossip in our tent.  LOL!!!  Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 43 Background. Length of Call: 12 hours.

No comments: