Sunday 8 February 2009

Boat Show & the Calizons

Early this afternoon, I went down to BC Place to attend the Vancouver International Boat Show. Big thanks to Donny for getting me in!!! This was his booth. Tons of boats in here! Mostly powerboats though. I'm not really interested in powerboats. I detest powerboats. I don't like powerboats. I hate powerboats. They just add to the world's pollution. I say, "Learn how to sail." It's always a good clean way to get around on the waters. One good thing came from my visit here. I was able to pick-up a lot of information on local sailing classes! I want to learn as much as I can, so I'll be ready the next time we go on vacation. Powerboat suckers... After the show, I went over to Rommel and Shaine's place to play some Scrabble. Uh oh, look who just woke-up! Shaine with their baby girl, Sidney... "Let's get physical, physical..." "I wanna get physical." Here's the dinner Rommel prepared for us! Thank you, Clan Calizon!!!

No comments: