Saturday 9 May 2009

Afternoon Cycling

My 2009 Fuji Track...   I liked this photo so much, you're going to see it twice in this entry. There's Fatty's Red Bull hugging Popa Fett's bike. My bike with some "Star Trek" fans in the background... A little lovey-dovey in front of Science World... Back to my bike... And her rider. I finally got a photo with the girl in the yeoman outfit. These guys were on their way to watching the new movie. Group shots... Bikes and Babe... Bikes and Babes... Having a nice bike will always get you a piece of ass. Fatty spanking ass or deejaying on ass?  You decide. Lila the perfect model... While riding along the seawall in False Creek, we ran into this pack of Afghan Hounds. We just loved them. Lila thought that they looked like her. Same hair, same face... The pack consisted of the momma with her kids. When we arrived at Granville Island, Lila met this cute Pug that looked a little bored outside of a store. See, ...cute! We bumped into Andy and his friend, Nicole at the market! People watching one of the entertainers doing his thing... Doing a few poses on the bike... Group shot... "I want my pizza!" "Where's my bike?" There she is! Team Popa Fatt's rides... This old dude was getting an eye-full of Lila's cheeks. I need to get this girl some rims. Look at Fatty's eye-catching Red Bull. After leaving Granville Island, we made a little pit stop at English Bay. Time to take photos of my new helmet, the Giro Athlon. Popa Fatt chillin'... Jan from Ace Cycles made a special order to get this helmet for me!  Thanks again, Jan!!! The weather was awesome today! Just beautiful. Lila's bike is the only one with a kickstand. This shot's for Alma.  This tree reminds me of the one on top of Minas Tirith. We continued our ride to Stanley Park. This is a local secret.  When you go past these gates, you can get a better look at something special. The sea lion tank.... They're more interactive with you here because there's no one else around. Kisses... And here's the beluga tank! These guys if they see you, will come towards the glass to take a closer look at you. Lila's turn... Out of the water, this seal made odd movements with his head.  Lila asked, "Why's he doing that?"  I answered, "I don't know."  LOL! Lila with the beluga... Such a cute whale... Our bikes parked at the new Safeway in West End... Here's my baby again! Fatty says, "Happy Mother's Day!" That was for you, Julia! And a "Happy Mother's Day!" wish from Lila to her momma...

6 comments:

Jeffrey Kitura said...

take the visor of your helmet rocker

Jeffrey Kitura said...

take the visor of your helmet rocker

The EdRocker said...

How come?

allan said...

wtf..no gears?

is the "red bull" body carbon fiber?

The EdRocker said...

No gears, baby! It's the latest craze in North America, the "fixed-gear bicycle". Check this site out: www.fixedgeargallery.com
Even when I had different speeds on the old bike, I never switched gears even on steep hills.

The Red Bull's frame is aluminum, but I think it's fork is carbon fibre.

Anonymous said...

So is this a blog about how cool you think your bike is?