Tuesday 5 May 2009

My Last Things Canuck

At the time, I paid over $300 CAD for each of these authentic hockey jerseys. I still love these jerseys very much and I'll never part with them. The Vancouver Canucks wore the black one all the way to the 7th game of the 1994 Stanley Cup Finals!  Ever since the team switched their look to that ugly ass orca on their jerseys, I've never bought a single piece of Canucks merchandise.  However, I do buy jerseys of other NHL teams.   When I used to attend games at GM Place, I would yell out, "Where's Bure?!?  Put on fucken Bure!!!"  Obviously, I would get a few looks from the crowd and the answer, "He's not on the team anymore!  Where the hell have you been?"  I just laugh.  But honestly, the last home game I watched on TV, I heard someone off-camera yell out, "Where's Pavel?!?  Where's Pavel?!?"  LOL!!!

No comments: