Friday 1 May 2009

A Day at Blanche Macdonald

I took the bus to City Square this morning. My destination, the Blanche Macdonald Centre... I came here to be Kristin's guinea pig for her final.  She's studying special effects make-up here. My volunteer work begins with the application of spirit gum to my leg... Nicole, another student in a neighbouring station begins her work... The before-shot of me... Kristin continues to work on my leg... Students from another class peeked in our room a couple of times. Even though my head is shaved, Kristin still had to apply a bald cap. Here's Nicole's project, a woman with a blown off face! The rest of the students were hard at work, trying to complete the job within the 5 hours. Kristin working on the back of my head... Applying the tissue...  The teacher had movies playing during the test for our entertainment. I had a chuckle from this girl's hair being styled. All done!  Kristin titled the project, "The Man in Hell". Hence, the burns on my body and clothes. Gross! Really gross! It was a bitch to get the shit off though.  LOL! After Kristin's exam, Stacie came by to pick her up. Posing with my future make-up artist... These two babes were off to watch a concert tonight in Abbottsford. A little later, I went by Oakridge Tailors to drop-off a coat... And to say, "hi," to Coco the dog!!!

No comments: