Thursday 21 May 2009

On Location in Squamish (Day 3)

A shot of the Chief on my cab ride over to set as we passed by downtown Squamish... The weather totally cleared-up today! I made sure to take a lot of scenic shots on the way.
At Britannia Beach now... A Breakfast Burrito in the morning... Stand by me...  Our set was close to a railroad track. The spectacular view from the beach... A lot of us sat outside to enjoy the sun. The path from holding to set... A river runs through it... That's me (Keystone Extrasby the entrance of our tent. The low tide exposed an old rail wheel covered in barnacles. Another view of the mountains... Anne (Urban Casting Inc.by the beach... A Canadian Coast Guard helicopter passed by. Jasmine (Keystone Extras), Angela (Local Color), and Ali (Urban Casting Inc.)... Sean's (In-Motion Talent) turn... There were some horsies today! Sasha in his soldier outfit... Gideon (Keystone Extraswas one too! I walked along another part of the beach during our down time. (Keystone Extrasguess you can say I spent a lot of time skipping rocks across the water. There was a lot of snow on that particular mountain. Me (Keystone Extrasagain! I was impressed by Sue's hands.  LOL! I had to chase this butterfly around for a bit in order to get this shot. We were well fed on this show. Horse wrangler, Carl on his steed... Neil (Local Color) maxin' and relaxin'... One more shot from our tent before we all got wrapped. (Keystone Extrasrode with Colin (Def-Con -5 Talent) back to Vancouver.  Thanks, Colin!!! I took some more shots on the way back. A lot of the highway looks pretty good after all the re-construction. Such a beautiful ride! Big thanks to the Nasu Family for letting me stay over 2 nights!!!  Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 77 Background. Length of Call: 10 hours.

No comments: