Thursday 28 May 2009

Thursday Shopping

The were up pretty early in the morning to do a little shopping at a set sale in North Shore StudiosWe met-up with Tim at the rear entrance. The meeting of the minds...  We arrived at the security gate only to be turned back because the sale was pushed an extra hour. So, Tim took out his dog, Eloise...  And we went over to the local Starbucks to kill some time. We met with Derek, Andrew, and Jenn.  Due to the unfortunate re-scheduling of the sale, Derek and Jenn couldn't shop because they had to go to work.  Ironically, they were the one's that gave me the intel about this sale in the first place. Rhonda and Laura showed-up too!
They met Eloise for the first time.
Everyone loves Eloise!
We finally got passed the studio's gates.
The wardrobe selection was a little disappointing, but they also had a prop sale too, so we checked that out too.  Here's Tim with our "Battlestar Galactica" wardrobe girl, Charron.
Deborah and Tim...  After the sale, Tim was kind enough to drop the MOMMIETRON and I at Lonsdale Quay.
A little brunch with some Pavlova for dessert!
What's in the white box?  We felt bad for my agents, so we bought them all some Pavlova.
Downtown Vancouver in the background...
Taking the SeaBus now...
She is pimpin'... That's the Carnival Splendor at port. When we got to the other side, we bussed it over to Oakridge Tailors to get some hemming done on the clothes we bought.  Most of the time, the alterations cost more than the clothes.  Here's the tailors' dog, Coco fast asleep. And their neighbour's dog, Bogart...  They're both Westies. After taking a little nap, I was out riding my bike again and I went by Stavros Auto Body to visit Nick. Then I went by one of the movie sets to visit some friends at work, so they could pose with my bike. Check out Todd's new doo! There's Adiam and Angela playing cards. Rich met-up with me shortly after, and we went for a ride around the seawall. Rich and the Carnival Splendor... As we rode around Stanley Park, the cruise ship started to sail away. I love my new camera. It takes fucken awesome shots! Off into the sun it went. Rich and my bike resting on a bench at English Bay... My bike is the true star in this photo. Such a beautiful day! Looking for some PBOs now... "PBOs spotted!  Magnify, magnify...  Damn, it!!!" "There they are!!!" While waiting for Rich in front of Nat's New York Pizzeria, I bumped into Martine!  She's such a sweetheart. Dumbass with his mouth full... Near the end of our ride, we saw Alyssa with her friend, Kate walking the seawall. In the evening, I met with Julia.  Here she is looking sexy with her Matchachillo at Blenz Coffee.

No comments: