Tuesday 26 May 2009

Tuesday Payday

This afternoon, the MOMMIETRON and I went by Keystone Extras to pick-up some cheques.  After hangin' with her downtown, we parted and I watched... "Star Trek".  I'm crossed about this one.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great movie, especially with the direction of J.J. Abrams.  But I just can't get over what they did with the storyline.  I actually lost sleep thinking about this one.  For newbies to the "Star Trek" universe, they'll love it, but for the hardcore Trekkers, I think they'll have a hard time accepting this movie. After watching the movie, I met-up with Edwina at Brandon's house.  Here's Brandon's little girlie friend, April all passed-out. Closer... At point-blank range... With flash now... She's up now!  Time to go to Celebrities. I met Julia and her friend, Asha in the huge line-up.  Asha's in town from Toronto. I couldn't justify standing in line, so I left, but Julia and Asha stayed.  Apparently, they had a great time when they finally got inside! We returned to Brandon's place to answer the question, "What do 5 out of 6 people enjoy?"

No comments: