Tuesday 5 May 2009

Pavlova Delivery and My New Camera

After picking-up my cheques at Keystone Extras, I promised them I would someday bring some pavlova over if the day was nice.  When I left the office, the sun was out, so I hopped on the SeaBus to Lonsdale Quay.  I bought 5 all together, one for me and the rest for the kids at Keystone Extras.  It took me less than 3 minutes for me to devour the one you see in this photo. Man, the Golden Princess is one big ass ship! After I delivered the pavlova, I went to Future Shop and bought this new camera! It's the new Canon PowerShot SD780 IS Digital Camera. You'll be seeing this little camera on set soon enough.  I guess the MOMMIETRON can have my old Sony Cyber-shot now.

2 comments:

Fatty said...

Pimp bike, pimp laptop, pimp phone, pimp camera, - i think the pimpage is complete! you r now a pimp

Fatty said...

and they all match!!!!!