Tuesday 12 May 2009

Cycling with Elizabeth

That's a nice picture, but you know what it's missing? A 2009 Fuji Track... I rode my bike today to meet-up with Elizabeth. This shot was taken seconds before the wind blew it over. I biked over to the Helijet landing pad to take a closer look. A SeaBus and a Helijet... Ports Metro Vancouver to the right... My bike waiting for Elizabeth and the SeaBus... We finally made it to Lonsdale Quay where Elizabeth enjoyed a delicious slice of pizza. I got something too. As you can see, I brought my bike inside because I never leave it alone. I ordered some Vietnamese. Elizabeth took this shot with my camera at the macro setting. For dessert, what else?  Pavlova, baby!!!  It was Elizabeth's first time trying it. Picture time with my bike, it's rider, and the harbour... Now, with a tugboat... When we got back to the other side, we rode along the seawall by the Olympic Village.  Elizabeth spotted a family of Canadian Geese at a park!  The little ones were so cute. These guys were going for a drink. Time to go... Elizabeth took me inside the new Whole Foods Market on Cambie.  I took my bike inside too!

1 comment:

rich said...

wow, your bike looks awesome! i wish i owned a fuji track!!

by the way, i read an article last week that mentioned pavel bure owning a fuji track. he threw it away and said it was boo-boo!

ovechkin is the best russian!