Tuesday 19 May 2009

On Location in Squamish (Day 1)

Nadine (Keystone Extras) and I (Keystone Extras) grabbed the shuttle this morning to Squamish.
On the Sea to Sky Highway now...
The scenery is awesome along this route, but don't be distracted. It's not nicknamed the "See Me Die" Highway for nothing!
The tent we signed-in at...
The hair and make-up station...
Sean (In-Motion Talent) and his can of Canada Dry...
Broken for lunch...
Nicole (Keystone Extras) and Rob (Showbiz Management)...
Sotirios (Keystone Extras) posing with my can of Coke...
Our set's location...
The rain would come and go today.
I (Keystone Extras) just loved the fact, I was somewhere beautiful and working!
Shane (Local Color) chillin'...
The windy road to and fro...
Waterfall...
A river runs through it...
Look at our crowded holding tent! LOL!
Some of us had to wait it out until locations attached an extension to our tent.
A familiar face, Colin (Def-Con -5 Talent)...
Everyone gathered around the heater.
Rain, rain, go away...
I (Keystone Extras) had to get a shot with this spectacular view.
More beach photos...
The sun reappeared at the end of our day. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 37 Background. Length of Call: 11 hours.
My friend, Mike came by after and picked me up.
We were off to the Nasu residence!
Like Colin said, it's a welcomed change of scenery for us to be working at.
The view from Quest University...
It's pretty up here, especially with Nasu to the right of this photo.
Me...
We finally arrived at the Nasu household. This is the first time I've ever visited them since they moved here!
Natasha, Mariza, Mike, and Evan...
Mariza walking tall...
Nasu performs some hockey tricks in his backyard...
Natasha made some Tapioca Pudding for us!
Tomomi, their nanny with the kids...
Evan pumping iron...
What's the Ed Rocker up to here?
Oh, I see now! Looks like I'll be staying over tonight!

No comments: