Sunday 24 May 2009

Happy Birthday Martine!!!

Here's the view I had of False Creek as I waited for the rest of my bike gang to arrive. What an awesome day! There's my ride! The 2009 Fuji Track... Still waiting... I bumped into Mauricio.  He was riding the seawall too. The gang has arrived! The Captain Morgan pose...  We're dressed the same!  LOL! Lila's a bike star! We finally arrived at Spanish Banks where Martine was celebrating her birthday. The birthday girl... Martine's other half, Dave...  What's he doing to that sausage?!? Eugenia... Martine taking photos... Posing with our hunnie... Lila getting some sun... This dog dropped by because he smelt our food. Some more photography... Marisol, Martine, and Suzanne... Some shots of our surroundings... Me, Eugenia, and Mauricio... "You talking smack about my Nikon?!?" A little later, Jefferson came by with a friend. Jefferson with his ladies... What's Archangel doing at our party? The happy couple, Martine and Dave... Is Jefferson the new enemy of James Bond? What's this, a special ring on Martine's finger? Marisol modeling for me... Oh my goodness, what do we have here?!? A trio of Pugs!!!  Very cute, indeed. A nice view of downtown Vancouver... Life on the beach... While leaving the washrooms, I ran into William and Joyce from Oakridge Tailors!  They were walking Coco and Bogart! LOL!  Nicholas caught a little shut-eye. Martine and Dave did a little modeling for me. Eugenia without glasses...   Just had to get a shot of the sunset as I rode back home... Bye-bye sun.  Happy Birthday Martine!!!

No comments: