Tuesday 8 July 2008

A Busy Tuesday

I'm leaving for Calgary tomorrow morning, so the MOMMIETRON and I went by my background agency, Keystone Extras to pick-up some cheques.This is Krista, background agent and the owner of the agency. Background Agent: Derek Background Agent: Jennifer And this is Leah... She handles payroll and other administrative duties. She basically shows me the money! Leah is also Krista's sister. MOMMIETRON admiring the attitude within the office... Bill was here too. Damn photo turned out blurry though. Krista had some Garlic Wonton Soup for lunch. Now that I got paid, I took the MOMMIETRON to Provence Marinaside for lunch. We didn't get a chance to celebrate my birthday last week, so we did it today instead. The restaurant is in such a great location. Buttering the bread... The MOMMIETRON ordered the Grilled Halibut for $21. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin for $24. The dishes looked like works of art. Funny faces now... The restaurant sent me an email a few weeks ago. They offered me a complimentary dessert platter for my birthday! Now, who could say, "no," to that? Excellent service and excellent food! It's located at 1177 Marinaside Crescent by False Creek on the Yaletown side. 604-681-4144 Taking a few photos by the marina... MOMMIETRON... MOMMIETRON... MOMMIETRON... MOMMIETRON!!! The Ed Rocker... We continued our walk around the seawall. This dog was just huge! After parting ways with the MOMMIETRON, I met-up with Jeff, Fatty, Veronique, and Chewy. I saw this Ferrari while we were walking. A beautiful sunset... "Hi, Veronique!" Jeff and Fatty... Some balanced rocks in the water... We walked to Kitsilano Beach. Baby Chewy!!! Jeff, Veronique, and Fatty blocking the sunset... We bumped into Lauren on our walk towards Granville Island. She didn't want to take a photo because she was all sweaty from jogging. LOL!!! Jeff, Fatty, and I finished off the night at Tatlows. Once again, I ordered their Seafood Chowder. "Some fresh ground pepper, woman!!!"

2 comments:

Sam Anderson said...

Spending a busy day during a trip is exciting. I see many tourists enjoying their busy trip day. Great post.
meet and greet stansted

Katherine Mills said...

A busy trip makes travellers quite exhausted but still it is wonderful to have such a wonderful busy trip day.
meet and greet at Gatwick