Wednesday 9 July 2008

Calgary Trip (Day 1)

I was off to Calgary this morning with the ticket that I bought for $180.95!!! Air Canada had a seat sale last week for $19 one-way! I ended-up paying $162.95 in taxes for a round trip ticket! Can you believe that? Now, this was a little unnerving. Most of the check-in stands for Air Canada were "do it yourself". Walking to the terminal...
Boarding my plane... Finally, arrived in Calgary and waiting for my bag... I used the Calgary Transit from the airport and headed downtown. This is their C-Train. Here's Karen, who's putting me up for a few days! Look, she's hard at work.
Later, I went down to Chinook Centre and met-up with Hilda and her daughter, Carina. The baby... Hilda waving her hands... "More, mor, mor...," said Carina. So cute!
Here's Dada Boris! Look what Boris made for me! Their dog, Chewy!!! That yellow football in her mouth is her baby. She's very gentle with that thing.
Talking through a pylon outside of Costco... "Autobots, transform and roll out!!!" Carina didn't like it too much because she started to cry. LOL!!! Karen came by and picked me up and we went for dinner at Sakana Grill. Some Dynamite Rolls...

2 comments:

Sam Anderson said...

While waiting for flight, stay convenient at airport terminal. Travellers park their cars and check in to take their flight for a tour to their destination.
compare airport parking

Katherine Mills said...

How exciting feeling it is after arriving at Calgary for long trip. I think every traveller would be feeling to happy and delighted.
meet and greet Gatwick