Saturday 19 July 2008

Vancouver Folk Music Festival

On our way to the Vancouver Folk Music Festival, RT and I stopped by the local Milestone's for some brunch. The decor inside... RT ordered the Prime Rib Hash. While I got their Grilled Shrimp California Benedict! Simply awesome!!! Here we are now at Jericho Beach. We never actually entered the official grounds, but we did hang out at the "black market" outside the fence. Such a beautiful day! I bumped into Rose (right) again! I wonder why our Sunday volleyball group doesn't play on the beach? My first distraction... The crows looking at all the "sparklies" and for discarded food. The main reason for our visit here, Kelly!!! Kelly!!! She had a little Tarot reading stand at the park. Just a gorgeous view! So cute!!! Another cutie was Peggy, the Chocolate Labrador Retriever who was hanging out at the stand next door. Kelly performs a reading for one of her clients... I just loved these stands. There would be hordes of woman just looking for bargains on the floor! LOL!!! Who could that be sitting by the flag? Another distraction... Why it's none other than... Michael!!! He was waiting for the rest of his friends to join him at the beach. Oh boy... This little Chocolate Lab was so cute!!! Michael's friends finally arrived. Oddly enough, this dog's name was "Tulip" and he's a male! I was trying to convince his owner to change his name. LOL!!! Michael's little instant barbecue grill... We all presumed that this guy was getting lucky tonight for his "dinner on a canoe" bit. Tulip!!! I was a fan! Tulip with his family... Later that evening, Fatty and Veronique met-up with us and I left with them to Tatlows. Here's Veronique's Lamb Dinner! And I was just craving a Steak that evening.

No comments: