Tuesday 15 July 2008

Calgary Trip (Day 7)

My last day in Calgary... Karen and I went to Nellie's for brunch.I had the Nellie's Nearly Famous Oven Tuna Melt. And this is what Karen had. Aaawww, Karen booked 3 days off from work, so she could hang with me. She always misses me. LOL!!! I was in the mood for some milkshakes, so I asked my transporter, Karen to drive to Peters' Drive-In. This has been a Calgary landmark since 1964. Everyone loves the food here. Mission Accomplished. I just had to see Jeff before I left. Our last stop before the airport, the Olympic Oval at the University of Calgary... There's our homie in his tighties! My transporter... Jeff and Edita just got back from Vancouver last Sunday. The short-track speed skaters... Here comes Jeff... For a flyby. So fast... The view of his bubble-butt... Back to the short-track... Jeff returns from his warm-up lap... The bubble-butts on short-track... Here's Jeff with his training group. They do 4 sets of 25 laps. An American... Bubble-butt... Back to Jeff's crew... The decoy, Karen... Everybody takes turns leading the line. Here's the blondie again. It's so cool to watch them! Here's a video of Jeff and his training group. I've always been curious about this sport. Jeff actually let me try his skates the last time I was here. I found it a little difficult at first because I was so used to my hockey skates. It's tough though! Aaahhh... Jeff comes in for an 8 minute break in between sets... It was time to say, "goodbye," to our friend. Karen's duties as transporter and host ended, as she dropped me off at the airport. A bit of a change for me using Air Canada, I'm so used to flying with Westjet. The Calgary International Airport is not bad looking. My flight finally arrived. It was delayed for 30 minutes due to a passenger mishap in Toronto and the Calgary weather. "Up, up, and away!" Flying over the Rockies... This car is getting very popular, the Audi R8. Finally, back home in Vancouver!!! Big thanks to everyone in Calgary for all the fun times!!! And a special thanks to Karen for providing accommodations and transportation!!!

3 comments:

Fatty said...

jeff has a glowing dong

Sam Anderson said...

Without delicious food, the travel is bored. Travellers would love to have delicious food during their trip and enjoy.
cheap airport parking

Katherine Mills said...

I like Calgary International Airport and in my opinion it is great for travellers to fly from there to their destinations.
meet and greet Luton