Friday 25 July 2008

On Location in Chinatown

I was working with Bomber again today!Robert... Mario... Our holding tent at the parking lot... The circus... Ntsikie was our wrangler today! Posing with Kathy from wardrobe... Her mouth was stuffed with watermelon at the time. LOL!!! I got to know her well when we worked together on "Battlestar Galactica the Mini-Series". Copying Chris' signature move... Look, Al rode his bike to work! Mario and Giorgio... Kevin... Spud! (with the Angster in background) Victor... Bombyx apparently shouts, "hey!" when he wants the puck in hockey. Terence... My hero, Doug! We moved to our new holding in Chinatown. Edwina... Uh oh, it's Dave! Nearby residents, Rex and Rosie the French Bulldogs... There's a lot of history here. Some historical bell... I was too lazy to read about it. I met Pinky for the first time. She's a Filipina from Winnipeg. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Approx. 35 Background. Length of Call: 6 hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Edwin! Hahaha! I actually found your blog! Gotta love Google! Thanks for including that fabulous photo of us, BTW.... See ya 'round!