Wednesday 23 July 2008

"Somebody Save Me!!!"

There was a bunch of us working at the studio today. It was so cool that our holding was in the green screen room! I sat at the table with Peter!Here's Todd saying, "Hello." This is Nicole! I actually met her and her friends on the set of Caprica a month ago. I met Graham for the first time today. Oh my, it's Tasha! Nicole, one of the "distressed"... Jameel... Posing with Jody and her ugly hand... "I'm flying!!!" Victoria eating her apple... It's the first time I've ever worked with her. Ugly hand... "Get over here!!!" I just love this huge green screen! LOL!!! Kennith in the house... And a "good day" to you too, Ken. Chris' signature move... "Hi, Alex." Chris and Kasia... Christian... Kevin says, "Save a tree, eat a beaver." Stefan... He said, "It's impossible to create the same amount of energy it takes to separate a hydrogen atom from a water molecule in order to power an engine." It's my Claudia!!! A bloody distressed, David... The hair and make-up department went to town on Michael. LOL!!! Oh, now he's a vampire! He kept me amused on set all day. Who sat beside me? Daniel did! It's been awhile. Aaawww, Bill was tired. An excellent lunch... Claudia brought a "Vancouver View" magazine and when I flipped through the pages, I saw someone familiar! We sure did have fun on set today. After we wrapped, Daniel and I got a ride from Claudia. She doesn't even know how to fill up the gas tank in her new car! I was so shocked and then she said, "I don't want to know. That's a job for a man!" LOL!!! I just love her! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 66 Background. Length of Call: 13 1/4 hours.

No comments: