Friday 11 July 2008

Calgary Trip (Day 3)

This afternoon, I took the C-Train and got off in front of Calgary's City Hall to meet Neal at... COWBOYS!!! COWBOYS!!! Neal, Kim, and I upstairs amongst all the other corporate parties... Kim is actually one of Karen's neighbours. She just lives down the block. A few years ago I took a photo of her dog, J.C. when he was just a puppy. Who knew that my friend, Eddie would eventually work with her at WCB? It was like a maze up here!
Eddie told me to look for Melanie because she was a hottie! Neal and I walked around for a bit when out of nowhere, his co-worker Liz jumped at him! LOL!!!
Here she is with her friend, Shanna. Posing with the hot blondies... Uhhh, yeah... Shanna... Banana!!!
I didn't realize it until I downloaded the photos, that I've met Liz before in Vancouver! She did extra work with me on the show, "The 4400"! Plus, getting buzzed after 3 beers didn't help either. The cover band singer... Some line dancing...
The beer girls... Outside smoking pit... Posing with Nancy... The shooter girl...
Even women get up and do shots!
After the club, I walked over to the Stampede Grounds to meet-up with Boris and Hilda.
What do we have here? It looks like this father got something special for himself and his son, eh? Two hot blondies... The Saddledome in the back... Hilda and Boris!!!
The Coca-Cola Stage... Eating a corn dog... Jully Black was performing as I arrived. There always lots of people here.
Posing in between Shanda and Ally... That's just some guy in the back. LOL!!! Ahhh... Our main attraction, Natasha Bedingfield!!!
She actually waved at me, honestly! I did have to jump and wave at her to get her attention though. Hilda...
Here's some videos from the concert.
She wore someone's cowboy hat from the crowd.
My head was pounding from the 3 beers earlier! Boris was the sheriff tonight. "I've got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine!!!"
My left side... I got so excited after Natasha started singing "Unwritten" as her encore! It's the theme song from "The Hills"! My head was just throbbing from all the bass! "Aaarrrggghhh!!!" "The rest is still unwritten..."
The performers bowing... After the concert, we went into one of the show halls, so Hilda could go to the washroom. I spy camel toe from this performer acting as a bush. LOL!!! I thought I'd get a few shots with this Ice Princess.
They were all acting like mannequins. The Apple iPhone... Ed Rocker sneak attack!!! All done and ready to go... We went by this Chinese restaurant because Hilda was in the mood for some wonton soup.
But they were closing down, so we ordered our food to go. Boris and Hilda drove me back to Karen's house and we ate our meals there. Watching some TV as we eat... Finished...

No comments: