Sunday 20 July 2008

On Location in Gastown

Extra work on a Sunday? That's almost unheard of, but we were working nonetheless. That's Gavin in the sunglasses!Aaawww... It's Nicole... Sara was wrangling today. "Hey, Ed!" Simon and Lucas... Oh my goodness! It's my favourite Brazilian, Claudia!!! "Sir, I don't know, sir! He just fell out of the scope! Very strange," said Bomber. Vincent... Thomas... Robert... Myra... Sabine, "my destiny"... Now, this is Charles Jarman. He can be seen fighting the Joker in the most recent Batman film, "The Dark Knight"!!! I didn't know until RT told me. He's so humble about it. "I see you, Bill." Our temporary holding... Mario... Andrew... Poor Edwina, she didn't have to bring her suitcase of wardrobe changes because they liked what she was wearing already. Man, I can't even remember the last time I worked with Claudia. I was so happy to her on set again! We chilled outside for a bit because the tent was getting a little stuffy. Gina... Steve was still in town, so he came by to check out the set. Here's Myra talking to Steve about her experience from working on "Battlestar Galactica". We were filming right in front of Hedley and Lynn's home! This is their new Bulldog! His name is Biz! He's so cute! Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 45 Background. Length of Call: 5 hours. After we wrapped, I got a photo with Amanda, who was celebrating her birthday at the pub next door. She was so funny! She kept making so much noise while we were filming.

1 comment:

Steve Fronczek said...

Hey Ed,
What was the Principal actors Names? I forget...

Steve :)