Sunday 13 July 2008

Calgary Trip (Day 5)

Aaahhh, the morning after Kate and Joel's wedding...  I ended up sleeping over at Kristin and Andrew's place.
Roxy and Marife... We were off to find a place to eat brunch.
We eventually settled on Melrose Cafe & Bar. Our server... Landrew and the Ed Rocker...
The BFFs... Andrew out on the patio... Andrew and I eventually switched to sitting at what our server referred to as "pervert row".
Just enjoying the view here... Cougar Alert!!! That's our reflection. Here are the waffles I ordered.  I swear the cream was Cool Whip. Hey, I've seen one of these tricycles in Vancouver!
They've got legs!!! Time to head back... Andrew and Roxy gave me a ride back to Karen's. Roxy gave me a few kisses!
She's certainly one of my favourites! Calgary's downtown core... Alberta Children's Hospital...  It's architecture looks like Lego blocks. A few more kisses before I leave the truck...

No comments: