Thursday 3 July 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I love my line of work so much, that I spent my birthday working on set! Paul was standing-in today on one of the 3 units that were filming.Stiller! Tabita again! This is why Jameel wears sunglasses. LOL!!! My Audrey Hepburn, Anna!!! A big smile from Nicole... Holding... Posing with Houston... Our wrangler, Brynn with her Prince... My techie outfit... The wrangler table transformed into the Cribbage table. Lloyd and Brynn... BFFs, Jason and Paul Gavin! That's how Michael usually looks. My disguise, a pair of glasses... Hey, it works for Superman. Billie!!! Leo hiding behind his book... Damn, Giorgio has lost weight! A Keystone Extra, Paula! I told Michael not to cut off my head when he took this shot, but he did! Just evil, plain evil... Dean... Another Keystone Extra, Alicia... A first time sight for me, a helicopter coming in for a landing at the studios... Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: 30 Background. Length of Call: 6 hours.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

Happy B-Day!!!!