Monday 14 July 2008

Calgary Trip (Day 6)

Look! Nicolette and her daughter, Shane came by the house for a visit.Karen was letting her play with the camera on her computer. "One, two, three, cheese..." Nic and Shane... Karen and I were hungry, so we headed out for lunch. That's the Canada Olympic Park in the distance! Our destination, Jimmy's A&A!!! Located at 1401 20th Avenue NW in Calgary, this place may not look like much from the outside, but don't let that fool you. It serves one of the best shawarmas I've ever tasted!!! I get so excited everytime I come here! And you can thank Hilda for that, she's the one that brought me here for the first time. It's changed over the years, a little renovations here and there. But the food is still the same! I always get their Chicken Shawarma. It's so delicious that I never eat shawarmas at any other place! That's Jimmy, second from the right. Too bad he wasn't in the store at the time. I usually get a photo with him. There's one of them! Karen loves it too! It is a little messy to eat though, so you better grab enough napkins. Whenever I'm in this city, I always make a point of stopping by Jimmy's A&A and picking up one of these. And you should too, I highly recommend it!!! After our meal, we drove over to Market Mall to do a little shopping. Later in the evening, Karen and I went over to Nic and Eddie's house for dinner. Apparently, Nic invited a few more people over too. Yahoo!!! This is Bailey! He's very cute! Theresa, Robert, and Eddie... Shane's pimped out ride... These two just got back from a road trip to Vancouver with their kids. Such a good boy, he likes to lick my head. Eddie and his daughter, Shane... Aimee and her second baby... I don't know why Boris took a shot of the toilet. Lucas eating ice cream... Uhhh, yeah... Robert preparing his halo-halo... "What up?" We played a little Rock Band upstairs! Singing with Jayden as he rocks the guitar... "All right, Kincora!!!"After I left the Santiago residence, I paid a visit to Rob who just lives a few blocks down. He was a little shy taking this photo because he was ready to go to bed. LOL!!!

No comments: