Sunday 7 June 2009

Acting Class and a Beach Party

I spotted a fixie as I waited for Todd by the corner. Here comes the action figure himself! Today was our first class with Mark Brandon! Simon and Gayle being critiqued on their scene... Tina and Todd practicing their cold read... I asked most of our friends to join this class, so it would be a little more comfortable to work with each other. Marie is my new partner for next weekend. Everyone still practicing... Mark gave his advice for improvements. Tonight's class was fun and we look forward to the following sessions! After class, Julia picked me up and we went to Cheesecake Etc. for dessert. Julia with the goods... I always order their Cheesecake Trifle here. It was Julia's first time here. A little later, we checked out the Full Moon Party at Spanish Banks. We went for a long walk on the beach.  LOL! C'est moi. Julia joined in with the dancing. It was so dark, I couldn't make out any faces. I was only able to take photos and then review who was on them after.  I met one of Julia's cats, Lilly. She's a cute chubby cat.

No comments: