Saturday 20 June 2009

Dragon Boats & Tina's Birthday!

Early this afternoon, I went down to the Dragon Boat Festival to meet-up with Clan Calizon. Look, Rommel and I are both wearing orange! Lots of people here! "Oh, I wish I was single," said Shaine. We ran into Kerry, who was here to watch her daughter race. Sidney was still asleep in her stroller. Uh yeah, I don't know what to say about this one. Damn it, turn around! Anyways, back to the boats... They're coming closer. Looks like Boat No. 5 won this round. "Row, row, row your boat..." Shaine posing with our country's line of defense... "FIRE!!!"   Killarney Cougars in the house!  We bumped into VPD Dennis, who was working the grounds today.  Actually, Rommel heard there were some Killarney Cougar Dragons in the races! Damn it!  Shaine blinked in this shot. I took a picture of this cute dog named Louie. Destiny, the girl thought he was a Pit Bull.  LOL! Taking off now... I made Sidney cry. She's looking out from the Skytrain now. After parting with Clan Calizon, I went down to Tina's birthday BBQ. Husband and wife, Dwayne and Tina cooking-up a storm...  "I'll have my steak, medium, please." I ran out of batteries at this point and had to put my camera away. I did manage to get a photo of Sarah Palin though.  Happy Birthday Tina!!!

1 comment:

Journeymart said...

Dragon boat races symbolise the Chinese virtues of teamwork and cooperation - and bless the community with happiness and prosperity.