Monday 8 June 2009

Monday Hangin'

I dropped by Julia's work, so I could see the puppy they had in the back of the pet store.  He was cute and sleepy. Shortly after, I went to the new lair of the Popa Fatt.  I just love the new crib! A walk-in closet! Fatty is so creative.  He painted those legs. As we did a little shopping for the new home, I found a new creeper device to pinch a few asses with! We went to Joe's Grill for some brunch! I got really full after our meal. As we were walking, we spotted this Lamborghini whose colour matched that of the nearby taxis! They all had the exact same orange paint!   After I parted with Lila and Alex, I met-up with Edwina. It was such a nice day, we decided to walk to the bike store. Edwina's in the market for a new bicycle! We went to the Bike Doctor to check out a few. Too heavy, Eddie! After our shopping, we hooked-up with Nate and had dinner at the Asian Garden. Edwina needs food badly. I was still full from brunch, so I just ordered some Spring Rolls. After parting with Nate and Eddie, I bumped into my old barber, Farzad and his wife!  They work together now at their salon in Yaletown. Waiting for my bus back home...

No comments: