Saturday 27 June 2009

Working on One of My Favourites

I was back at work with Simon (Showbiz Management), but this time on one of my favourite new TV series! Yay, Claudia (Keystone Extras) was here too! Good weather today. Nice and sunny. Bill (Keystone Extras) and Andre (Keystone Extras) chillin' in the smoke pit... Our wrangler, Rachael hugging Tammy, our TAD... Thumbs-up from Brenda (Keystone Extras) and Simon (Def-Con -5 Talent)... Julia (Local Color), Vernard (Local Color), and me (Keystone Extras) about to give the 'hate' punch to Mister Grumpy... 'LOVE' & 'HATE'... Karen (In-Motion Talent) posing with Julia (Local Color)... Derek booked me (Keystone Extras) as a bike messenger in our scene. Janez (In-Motion Talent)... Look, I (Keystone Extras) spotted the Observer in this episode! Charles (Showbiz Management) meets Leif (Double Agents Talent) for the first time... Brenda (Keystone Extras) curling my bike... Pretty girl with a pretty bike... Getting paid to ride my (Keystone Extras) bike for the day? What else could you want? Thomas (Def-Con -5 Talent) looking slim and trim now... He found out this picture dog's name is Kelevre. It's Hebrew for 'bad dog'. LOL! I love the new white rims on her. I'm naming her 'Momo'. It means 'ghost' in Tagalog. It's also the nickname Frederick gave Monroe. We had a lot of spectators today! They just love watching us go through the filming process. Momo leaning by the wall... as I waited for the sign-out line to diminish. Roberta (Keystone Extras) did the same thing with me. That's Peter. He's the regular wrangler on this production. Production: Click the entry's title. Type of Call: Cattle, 119 Background. Length of Call: 12 1/2 hours.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Peter is my favourite!!!! I didn't get to say good bye to him on Hot Tub Time Machine! He is a great wrangler!

The EdRocker said...

He is cool. I like him too!