Friday 26 June 2009

I Finally Got My Rims!

I finally got my Velocity Deep-Vs today, so I asked Rich to drive me down to Richmond, so I could get them installed on my bike. I tried to get them done in time for Critical Mass, but the whole process took too long, so I ended-up taking Rich to Pajo's for dinner instead, to thank him. Some fishermen at work here... There's the dumbass sitting on the blue bench. The weather was beautiful today! Dinner is served. We sat beside these two dogs! The Small Halibut Fish n' Chips Combo... Rich breaking one open... Steveston Harbour is a nice tourist spot. Going for a little walk by the pier... Later, we went to Rob and Kat's new place. They have a nice view of downtown from here. Here's Kat and Rob's baby daughter! Her name is Ava. Kat, the proud mommy... Uncle Rich and his newest niece... This widescreen option on my camera works great. Feeding the baby... Thank goodness she didn't pull out the boob. Although, it would have been interesting. Congratulations to Rob and Kat!!! Back home now with my baby all done-up... I love the new wheels! I can't wait to ride it! Big thanks to Rich for bringing my bike and I to the shop!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Your friends Rob and Kat live about 4 blocks from my house. We have the same view from our roof top deck, and the house in the left corner I pass every day! You should come visit us sometime! :)

The EdRocker said...

I knew it!