Tuesday 23 June 2009

Passing Through Yaletown

After picking-up some cheques from Keystone Extras, I passed through Yaletown to say, "hi," to some friends.  Here's Alexa at BeautyMark!  She works here, but it was actually her day off today. Later, I passed by Farzad's Barbershop. This guy used to cut my hair when I had some. There's his wife, Shelley behind the counter. The motorcycle inside the shop changes from time to time.  Come by and get your hair cut by Farzad. My last stop was Coo Coo Coffee.  Bruce told me that an old friend owns and operates this cafe. Here he is, Mike! It's been years since I've talked to this guy!  He used to teach me tricks on the ice when I started to play hockey.  Come to Coo Coo Coffee where you can enjoy a drink on the patio as you check-out the babes that pass by.  As I was leaving downtown, I noticed David's photo on a rental car!

No comments: