Monday 15 June 2009

Urban Improv at Chivana

I met with Julia tonight at Chivana. We were here to watch the Urban Improv. Thanks to Lucas because he gave me a couple of free passes to the event. I ordered some Sweet Potato Fries and Beef Skewers on Mashed Potatoes.   The show begins... I ordered their Dessert Sharing Plate after.  The food here is good and reasonably priced! That's Julia's butt! There's Chris Casillan and Roman Danylo!  They performed in the second half of the show. Todd joined us after everything was finished. We basically closed the place down. It gave me the opportunity to take photos of this place though. Nice patio... Good service here too! "We're closed, guys." We chilled out at Kitsilano Beach after leaving the restaurant. I snapped a few night photos. I didn't have my tripod, so they turned out a little blurry. There's the Watermark Restaurant! Todd took this one. It's pretty here.

No comments: