Thursday 11 June 2009

Riding Around

"Ya gotta see the babi - When are ya' gonna see the babi...?"   This afternoon, I rode my bike to visit Jocelyn and the kids. Arden is getting big! Awww...  Fuck!!! Joce gave birth to Joshua 2 weeks ago!  Congratulations!!! After I left Jocelyn's place, I rode over to Ace Cycles to visit some friends.  Their mechanic, Rob noticed my rear hub was wiggling, so he took care of it for me.  As he was putting my wheel back on, I asked him to chain it up on the fixed-wheel cog.  I'm officially riding a fixed-gear bicycle now! As I test rode my bike around the block, I ran into Max Serpentini!  I haven't seen this guy in ages!  This dude can really rock the guitar. Back inside the cycle shop... Brian and Jan installed a baby seat on a customer's bicycle. Here's Rob, who fixed my bike in both ways.  Thanks, you guys!!! Looks like the baby geese are no longer babies. There were a bunch of them as I rode through Granville Island. I rode over to Edwina and Nate's place, and we all went to Kingyo Izakaya for dinner. Nate was buying! A little Asian Persuasion for Nate... Edwina in Japan...  Not! Nate... Here comes the food! Nate cooked the meat... on this hot stone! The food was good here, but it wasn't enough to fill our stomachs. Thank you, Nate!!! For dessert, we dropped by True Confections. It was still nice outside, so we sat on the patio. Big ass desserts here! Enough sugar to last me for a week! Edwina, you can be my wingman anytime.

1 comment:

Fatty said...

sweet u R fixed!!!