Saturday 27 June 2009

Birthday Triple-Combo

After I got wrapped from "Fringe", I dropped by Popa Fatt's to stash Momo. It was their first time seeing her with the new wheels. They broke out the watermelon to snack on. EdRocker and Momo... Shot by Fatty... Introducing, Popa Fatt and their balancing act! I left the Popa Fatt lair and walked over to Ryan and Brandon's house where they were celebrating three birthdays! Cake anyone? Edwina, Lachlan, and Mark... Lots of people showed-up! But not as crowded as the last one, which was a good thing. Girl in pretty dress... Birthday girl, Andrea! Mike hiding behind some babes... Maude, Claudsy, Mike, and I don't know... Lachlan and Edwina... Andrea with the birthday boy, Brandon... Dave and Andrea... This couple went at it the whole night! Claudsy signing Brandon's stomach... Group shot... Brandon's lower back... Mike with Claudsy and Maude... A pair of French Canadian boobs anyone? Claudsy giving me her email... These girls were heavy on the pen to skin writing. S.O.S. Posing with Richelle, Brandon, and Uche... Brandon's turn on the couch... Richelle and Uche... Tickle, tickle... Lickie, lickie... Richelle and her boobs... On the dance floor... How low can you go? Richelle dancing... Her boobs dancing... Uche and Richelle dancing... Me dancing... Richelle and I on the dance floor... Couch potatoes... Birthday boy, Ryan with Richelle... Oh, she's married?!? Whoops! Let's try this again. "Hey, Dave's in his underwear!" It was good to get some fresh air. I liked having the headband on because I sweat a lot. Richelle started to have fun with the window and with what was on the other side. Mark with Edwina's legs... Richelle with Mark's legs... Richelle with Dave's legs... Bye-bye Frenchies. These two are driving back to Quebec City in a couple of days. These two were still going at it. LOL! Mike, Maude, Claudsy, and Brandon... Brandon and the French babes... Nice tattoo. Nice crack! Aaawww, Andrea... Water, good idea. I had a headache because I was dehydrated, so I ran to the store to get some too. On the ride home, I took a shot of Momo at night. Happy Birthday Dear Andrea, Brandon, and Ryan... Happy Birthday to You!!!

No comments: