Thursday 25 June 2009

A Lonsdale Lunch

I went for lunch with Amber and Elizabeth at Lonsdale Quay Market today! It get pretty busy here for lunch.The girls diggin' in... I went Vietnamese again.Elizabeth bought dessert for us! Pavlova, baby!!! It was Amber's first time trying it. After our meal, we went for a walk.  These girls from BC Hydro gave out pens for correctly answering some energy trivia.  The girls did some banging by the fence. Walking along the pier... Looks like there was a group that had lunch here. "Why are they so short?!?" asked Elizabeth (referring to the binocular stands). Moi... The girls and the harbour... Look at the contrast of the clouds! Downtown Vancouver... Port Metro Vancouver... A man enjoying the view from here... Time to go because we're cold. There's the Meduse again!  Thank you, Elizabeth for the pavlova and for driving!!! After Elizabeth dropped me off, I went to Popa Fatt's place and I finally gave Fatty his shirt.  My friends, that's a Le Collezioni shirt by Giorgio Armani! Back to work for Fatty... So artistically talented... I left shortly after, only to be informed by him that Michael Jackson had passed away this afternoon.
The 'King of Pop' has left us.
But man, did I bite a lot of his moves.
Farewell Michael.
Another loss today, was Farrah Fawcett.  She finally succumbed to cancer this morning.
She was such a hot babe!

No comments: