Thursday 18 June 2009

Mission Aborted

I biked downtown to meet Rich and Julia this afternoon. I passed through Crab Park on the way. There's the Carnival Splendor again! It's so big ass! Look, the platform is finally open. Man, there's geese everywhere these days. I spotted a MEDEVAC at the Helijet pad. Another cyclist passing by, pointed out the water slide on the top of the cruise ship. Whoa, looks like they're bringing someone out on a stretcher. Here comes Rich. Rich and the City... Another helicopter arrives... Just a regular passenger transport though. My impersonation of Usain Bolt... And now, here's Julia! There's the dumbass trying out my bike. PBOs spotted! Julia at Coal Harbour... I think Rich's fat dumbass flattened my tire. This was about the time I confirmed my flat tire. I told Rich and Julia to continue around the seawall without me. I made my way to English Bay and waited for them to arrive. I just snapped photos until they arrived. PBO is the short denim skirt! Pigeons... "I'm the king of the world!" Excellent weather today! There's that tree again. I mean really, what's going to happen when all it's roots start growing out?
You see what I see?
PBO in a bikini!
Some more studying... All this place needs, are topless women. Out of commission... We dropped by Vera's to grab a bite to eat. "Big & Juicy!" Rich reminiscing his last week spent in Hawaii... with Lisa and Tony. These two got married there! Congratulations, you guys!!! I couldn't help, but notice the couple across the street from us, totally making-out. LOL!

No comments: