Saturday 13 June 2009

Maxine's Hideaway and Stone Temple

I went to Maxine's Hideaway tonight to attend Vernard's "Studio 54" night. I guess I arrived a little late because the fashion show had already begun.  At least I was in time to get a photo of Lila in her dress. My homie, Jade was there too! Fatty was also taking photos! Fatty with his mouth open and Jade with his eyes closed... Much better... Anelore in her red mermaid dress... LOL!  This girl was passed out so early in the evening.  She eventually puked all over their table! Vernard with the lovely girl charging cover... The women and the dresses... All over now... There were a lot of PBOs in this place! Jade and his honey... I think they like each other. Ella was here too!  She was applying temporary tattoos on people. Looking good, Owen. Popa Fatt! I was looking for Andrea the whole night and I finally found her!  I met her when we worked on "Farewell Atlantis 2012" last year. Popa Fett is that Wookiee braids on your shoulders? The girl beside had a Muff Diver. Andrea finally on stage... Shakin' their booty... She was the 'V' in 'LOVE'... Pretty sweet... I ordered some Sweet Potato Fries. Spotted PBOs with awesome legs!!! Fuck me!!! Cut off... Brothers, Alex and Misha...  We left shortly after, and went to a birthday party. I was able to abscond from the party and on my way out, I bumped into Bombyx!  He was enjoying a meal close by the nightclub, Fabric. I eventually ended-up at the Stone Temple. I bumped into Kelvin there! I finally hooked-up with Edwina and her crew. Andrea and Ed dancing it up... Andrea in her "I don't know" pose... LOL!  Andrea and Dave... Roomies, Nate and Eddie...  Edwina and her boys... Yousef and his dance student... He was teaching her some dance moves tonight. PBO in pink heels! Edwina got a couple photos taken by Eustace. I was their photog. I liked this blurry ass. Granville Street at the end of our Saturday night...

No comments: