Tuesday 16 June 2009

Fixing the Fixie and Fish n' Chips

This is Dave fixing my rear tire at MEC.  I suffered a flat on my last evening ride with Popa Fatt. After my tire was repaired, I went down to the H.R. MacMillan Space Centre. This crab sculpture was made to commemorate Canada Day.   Since the day falls in the month of July, the zodiac is Cancer.  Hence, the giant crab. This duckling kept peering out at me from the pond.  Very cute! There's Momma. Here comes Jeffery, the colonial bastard!  We arranged to meet here. Close encounters of the cute kind... We went to Go Fish at Fishermen's Wharf for dinner. It was our first time here. It quickly got packed too! We both ordered their One-Piece Halibut and Chips.  Excellent food here! Awesome view too! "Oh come on, Grandma!  Get outta the way!" Much better...  I'm coming here again!

No comments: