Sunday 14 June 2009

Church with the Grahns and Learning from Mark

Two Ferraris in a row?!?  An impressive sight indeed, even though they're gas guzzlers. I don't always go to church, but when I do... I prefer to go with Stacie!!! I've never been to this place! The loving couple, Stacie and Bryan... It was like a rock concert in here! Man, I never knew it looked like this from outside! The service begins... After church, we went to Lonsdale Quay for lunch. We all got some Vietnamese. Bryan and Stacie with our meals... And for dessert, what else?  Pavlova!!! While we were eating, I noticed that this yacht had a helicopter on it! Posing with the harbour in the back... Now, with the market... Aw man, Bryan's got his eyes shut in this one. We stumbled across a Filipino festival when we walked over to the park.  LOL! I found a better vantage point to take photos of the yacht. It's name was the 'Meduse'. This cutaway of a ship is apparently going to be part of a museum which is planned to be built here.  Big thanks to Bryan and Stacie for spending the afternoon with me!!! Later in the evening, I was with my friends taking Mark Brandon's "Stage to Studio" acting workshop. Todd and Tina going over their scene before class... Enter our teacher, Mark... Simon and Marie... Class is now in session... Oddly enough, Mark was getting self-conscious with the presence of my camera.  LOL! Look, his hands were as fast as a helicopter's propeller! It's fun when most of your classmates are friends. This guy keeps me laughing which is one of the reasons why I chose his class amongst the rest. Marie was my scene partner today. Simon and Nancy doing their scene... Tina took this great shot! After class, Todd, Tina, and I went to Tomokazu for some 'all you can eat' sushi!  We practiced our scenes for next week as we waited for our food.Time to eat!
Thanks for the meal, Tina!!!

No comments: