Tuesday 2 June 2009

On Location in Lonsdale

On my way to work, I took this shot of Downtown Vancouver. Once again, awesome weather! There goes the SeaBus that brought me here to Lonsdale Quay. Hey, back in the day this place used to be the nightclub, Holidays!  That club was basically what motivated me to get a driver's license in the first place.  The mofos who worked there wouldn't let me inside without one! This was our holding. Here I (Keystone Extrasam dressed in my first change of wardrobe. Jasmine's boyfriend, Mack was working on this production! Posing with Grace (Showbiz Management)...  "I'm a celebrity.  Get me outta here!  I'm a celebrity.  Get me outta here!" Olivani's (LJR Talent Inc.) turn... Adrianna (Keystone Extraspreserving the stereotype of cops and donuts... Aaawww, it's Stacee (Keystone Extras)!!! (Keystone Extrastried on Lloyd's hat for a bit. Broken for lunch... Former props manager, Jimmy from "Battlestar Galactica" was working with us! Barry (Def-Con -5 Talentjoined us a little later in the afternoon. The wetting of the streets... A common practice in filming... During our downtime, Barry (Def-Con -5 Talenttaught some sword routines to Lloyd (Def-Con -5 Talent). "Whoemmm...  Vhoorrmmm..." Amelia (LJR Talent Inc.) reset Stacee's (Keystone Extrasbearings with her little gadget. Production: "Meteor Storm". Type of Call: 15 Background. Length of Call: 12 hours.
The sun was setting when I left.
I grabbed the SeaBus back,
But when I switched to the Skytrain on the other side, I got stuck on it because of a fucking huge delay within the line! I was not pleased, to say the least.

No comments: